This dish is inspired by classical marination Argentinian base, great for meat and vegetables if you wish.
Take time to plan your week by setting aside cook together time and plan the meal in advance for simplicity and easy when cooking together.
- 3 pcs red onions finely diced
- 1 bunch of chopped fresh oregano
- ½ bunch of chopped Italian parsley
- 1 head of Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2-tablespoon of smoked chipotle pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 100 ml red wine vinegar
- 200 ml olive oil.
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl combine the onions garlic and chipotle finely chopped.
- Add vinegar and olive oil and the fresh herbs.
- Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Transfer the marination in a mason jar and reserve in the fridge as needed.
P.S. This marination is very versatile can be use to marinate meat or vegetables or to use as a condiments.
Chimichurri Marination Recipe paired with our Ginger Spice Juice.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..