Date(s) - 21/11/2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Food District Square One
Company Is Coming Entertaining Series – This fun series of entertaining ideas, tips and recipes that are sure to tantalize your guests. You can also use to recipes to take to a event or create at home.
The holidays ahead mean that friends and family gather to celebrate with food, drinks, and seasonal festivities. Great food and drink, plenty of preparation, and gorgeous décor make the season bright. Whether your gathering is for a small crowd or large group, embracing the holly-jolliness of the season is simple when you are equipped with inspiration and know-how. This holiday entertaining culinary workshop will be full of tips, tricks and great recipes – lead by world-renowned, multilingual Italian Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema, Rich Life Strategist & Health Advocate.
They will teach you simple-to-execute entertaining ideas, appetizers, marinades and drinks for the most wonderful time of the year. This fun and interactive class will set you up for entertaining success and help you better connect with friends, family and loved ones over fine food, cooking and juicing.
- Crispy Vegetable Salad with Goat Cheese and Mushroom Tart
- Butternut Squash Risotto & Butternut Squash Arancini with goat cheese cream.
- Lemon Spritz
- Taste tour of food creations;
- Smart entertaining tips and ideas;
- Mocktail drink;
- Hands-on instructions;
- Recipes for menu items.
- Appropriate for Ages 16+.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products in the class.
- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes early to leave plenty of time to find parking and beat traffic. This will allow the class to start on time for the enjoyment of all guests.