Date(s) - 06/12/2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Food District Square One
Flavours Of The World Series – This experimental class takes you to a different country or region to explore that tastes and cultures.
Experience the tastes and stories of the French region during this travel inspired dinner series. This culinary adventure is full of tips, tricks and great recipes lead by world-renowned, multilingual Italian Chef Dario Tomaselli and Anita Heidema, Rich Life Strategist & Health Advocate. They will teach guests how to make traditional French dishes you can easily recreate in your own home. This fun and informative dinner experience will set you up for entertaining success and help you better connect with friends, family and loved ones over fine food, cooking and juicing.
- Instructions and guidance by a professional chef & expert;
- Taste tour of 4 course tuscan dinner creations;
- Smart entertaining tips and ideas;
- Homemade juice tasting;
- Wine pairing sample by The Wine Shop & Tasting Room;
- Recipes for menu items.
- Appropriate for Ages 16+.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 years or older.
- Allergy Alert – We request that you inform us, at the time of registration checkout, of any dietary restrictions that may be in conflict with the menu listed in this class description. Although we make every effort to accommodate guests with allergies, we cannot guarantee that there will be no cross contamination. Please refer to our Allergy Policy for more information.
- Products shown in image may vary from actual products created in the class.