Fish In A Bag
This dish is inspired by Anita preparing for the kids years ago and now adding a chef delectable flavor twist to it. Nice and easy to prepare, all the flavors are trapped in a beautiful parcel and gives your guest a WOW factor when presented.
- 4 pc Atlantic cod (80 gr each)
- 2 whole garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr black olives (infornata)
- 1 white onion finely sliced
- 4 pcs white baby potatoes
- 1 pc of fennel finely sliced
- 1 ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups dry white wine
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 sprig of fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water and boil until tender.
- Remove from water and season with salt and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl cut cherry tomatoes in half, combine with the finely sliced fennel and black olives and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a skillet sauté the white onion with the sliced garlic in olive oil at medium heat. Allow the onion and garlic to cook together until they reach a pale amber color.
- Add the onion and garlic to the tomatoes and fennel bowl, incorporate the boiled potatoes sliced.
- At this point adjust for seasoning and add fresh basil and tarragon.
- Cut one square piece of parchment paper, place a small amount of vegetables tomato mixture in the center
- Add one piece of the skinless cod, seasoned with salt and pepper add the white wine and more olive oil.
- Wrap the fish with the parchment paper creating a half moon parcel, crimp the edges from one end to the next.
- Set the fish parcel on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with the paper to your guest.
- As soon is at the table with a pair of scissor and cut the top of the pouch and allow the aroma to escape.
Juice – Amore Your Tomato Juice
Wine – Pinot noir
Fish In A Bag paired with our Juicing Amore Your Tomato.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Follow us Facebook for daily inspiration
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos tips
Rich Life Strategist and Health Advocate Anita Heidema has always had juicing with every dinner as a child. Anita’s mother would create for health reason to make sure the family would always have their proper nutrition throughout the day. Now the chef team has teamed up to bring juicing to your home with a combination of flavours as well with Dario’s chef experience.
First release of the juice pairing came last year as Anita was creating her juicing series for health, immune boosting, weight loss metabolic and later entertaining series. Anita herself was looking at losing extra pounds. She researched and experimented with various combinations and boosters. “It makes sense and the combinations of flavours with food is an ultimate experience in addition to the series we offer”. As foodies out there try the experience is has been taking off. Many will still do the wine pairing but will experience the juice experience as well with meals and juice series for health .
If you are new to juicing, then you should check out the video on what different types of juicing there is out there and how you want to create juice. Subscribe as more material comes available.
Bonus Immune Booster Juice recipe.