- 500 grams gluten-free multigrain flour
- 500 ml warm water
- 10 grams dry yeast
- 3 ml kosher salt
- 6 ml sugar
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 ml fennel seeds
- 10 ml flax seeds
- 60 ml olive oil
- In a large bowl combine flour and salt.
- In a seperate bowl combine warm water, dry yeast, and sugar. Mix well and let it bloom in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and start mixing with a wooden spoon until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Add the oil and the seeds and mix well. (The dough should be fairly sticky).
- Let the dough proof beside your oven, cover the dough with a cloth or with plastic wrap, and let it rise for approximately 1 hour.
- Grease a loaf pan with some oil and put the dough into the loaf pan, brush the top of the dough with oil and bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let it rest in the loaf pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the loaf pan and let it cool.