- 30 grams coriander, washed and dried
- 30 grams kale, blanched and excess water removed
- 2 garlic cloves, germen removed
- 60 grams grated parmigiano
- 40 grams grated pecorino
- 15 grams peanuts
- 250 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of smoked paprika
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot and season.
- Add the kale and cook for 2 minutes, and transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- Squeeze the excess water out and add to a food processor with the coriander, garlic, and salt. Start pureeing.
- Add the peanuts and olive oil, puree until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Transfer your pesto into a glass jar and cover with a thing layer of olive oil.