with Hill Street Brut Macerated Strawberry and Stone Cheese Fontina
This dish is base on creating a wonderful summer recipe combining wonderful fresh ingredients like lavender, strawberry and sparkling wine (non alcoholic).
- 400 gr carnaroli rice
- ½ white onion finely chopped
- 40 gr unsalted butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 80 gr StoneCheese fontina
- 5 gr parmigiano reggiano
- ½ pint strawberry cut in fourth
- 5 gr fresh lavender flowers
- 1 cup HillStreet non alcoholic Brut
- 1 mason jar
- 5 gr finely chopped chives
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a clean mason jar put the rice and lavender flowers seal it with a lid and let it sit overnight in a jar.
- Put strawberry and Hill Street Brut in a plastic container add the scraped bean from the vanilla pod and mix it with strawberry and wine, let it macerate for 2 hours minimum.
- In a medium size pot melt 10 gr of butter add the rice and stir it until properly toasted (approx. 3 to 4 min) making sure the rice does not get any color
- Deglaze the rice with the wine that it has being macerating with the strawberry.
- Let the wine reduce and add the hot vegetable stock little by little continuously stirring.
- After 15 minutes of cooking add the macerated strawberry and finish cooking for another 3 minutes, you will see the risotto obtaining the color of the strawberry.
- When the risotto is cooked, remove it from the stove and began the emulsify (mix) by adding the remaining butter and the stone cheese fontina and the 5 gr of parmigiano reggiano and the remaining Hill Street brut where the strawberry were marinating.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper , make sure the risotto is wave not thick ( all’onda) and serve on a flat serving plate.
- Buon appetito
Lavender Risotto with Vin(Zero) Brut Macerated Strawberry and Stone Cheese Fontina is paired with Passion Strawberry Cha Cha or Wine Hill Street Brut.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Follow us Facebook for daily inspiration
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos tips
Rich Life Strategist and Health Advocate Anita Heidema has always had juicing with every dinner as a child. Anita’s mother would create for health reason to make sure the family would always have their proper nutrition throughout the day. Now the chef team has teamed up to bring juicing to your home with a combination of flavours as well with Dario’s chef experience.
First release of the juice pairing came last year as Anita was creating her juicing series for health, immune boosting, weight loss metabolic and later entertaining series. Anita herself was looking at losing extra pounds. She researched and experimented with various combinations and boosters. “It makes sense and the combinations of flavours with food is an ultimate experience in addition to the series we offer”. As foodies out there try the experience is has been taking off. Many will still do the wine pairing but will experience the juice experience as well with meals and juice series for health .
If you are new to juicing, then you should check out the video on what different types of juicing there is out there and how you want to create juice. Subscribe as more material comes available.
Bonus Immune Booster Juice recipe.