with Hill Street Brut Macerated Strawberry and Stone Cheese Fontina
This dish is base on creating a wonderful summer recipe combining wonderful fresh ingredients like lavender, strawberry and sparkling wine (non alcoholic).
- 400 gr carnaroli rice
- ½ white onion finely chopped
- 40 gr unsalted butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 80 gr StoneCheese fontina
- 5 gr parmigiano reggiano
- ½ pint strawberry cut in fourth
- 5 gr fresh lavender flowers
- 1 cup HillStreet non alcoholic Brut
- 1 mason jar
- 5 gr finely chopped chives
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a clean mason jar put the rice and lavender flowers seal it with a lid and let it sit overnight in a jar.
- Put strawberry and Hill Street Brut in a plastic container add the scraped bean from the vanilla pod and mix it with strawberry and wine, let it macerate for 2 hours minimum.
- In a medium size pot melt 10 gr of butter add the rice and stir it until properly toasted (approx. 3 to 4 min) making sure the rice does not get any color
- Deglaze the rice with the wine that it has being macerating with the strawberry.
- Let the wine reduce and add the hot vegetable stock little by little continuously stirring.
- After 15 minutes of cooking add the macerated strawberry and finish cooking for another 3 minutes, you will see the risotto obtaining the color of the strawberry.
- When the risotto is cooked, remove it from the stove and began the emulsify (mix) by adding the remaining butter and the stone cheese fontina and the 5 gr of parmigiano reggiano and the remaining Hill Street brut where the strawberry were marinating.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper , make sure the risotto is wave not thick ( all’onda) and serve on a flat serving plate.
- Buon appetito
Lavender Risotto with Vin(Zero) Brut Macerated Strawberry and Stone Cheese Fontina is paired with Passion Strawberry Cha Cha or Wine Hill Street Brut.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..