Passion Is Cooking Lentil Dish
This delicious dish is easy to make and healthy. Lentils can also be a cost effective way to make meals at home.
- 2 cups uncooked white or brown basmati rice, to serve
- 2 cups brown or green lentils
- Head of broccoli
- 8 cups chopped leafy greens: spinach, kale, or chard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Place the lentils in a saucepan with 6 cups warm water. Bring to a low boil, then boil for about 20 minutes until tender to taste. Drain.
- Chop your vegetables and in your largest skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the vegetables and sauté for several minutes until tender.
- When the lentils are done, add them to the skillet with the greens. Over medium high heat, stir in the coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, tomato paste, salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Cook for a few minutes until heated through and the sauce is thickened.
- Always taste to your desire
Juice Pairing: Amore Your Tomato
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..