Marinated Hanger Steak & Avocado Tacos
Marinated Hanger Steak & Avocado Tacos paired with our Strawberry Cha-Cha Juice.
This dish is based on creating a fresh, quick and easy recipe to be enjoyed at home together for Fathers Day.
- 1 orange halved
- 1 lime halved
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ancho powder
- 4 thin hanger steak
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaf
- ¼ cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- ½ teaspoon of vegetables oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 12 warm tortilla (corn if possible ) otherwise flour
- 1 avocado thinly sliced.
- Combine half of the orange and half of the lime juice in a large bowl.
- Then add the ground coriander and the ancho pepper powder
- Add the steak to the marinade and let them stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot, combine the remaining juices of lime and orange with sugar and apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoon of water.
- Bring it to a simmer and let it simmer for ½ minute. Then add the slice onions and let it rest at room temperature, tossing occasionally.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet until hot, add the steak, previously removed from marination and sear for 30 sec on each side to desired wellness.
- Remove steak from skillet and sprinkle with salt
- Allow the steak to rest for two minutes prior to slicing into thin slices.
- Warm the tortilla and start to assemble the tacos with thin slices of steak, pickled onions, sliced avocado and drizzle with sour cream and fresh coriander leaf.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..