Marinated Hanger Steak & Avocado Tacos
Marinated Hanger Steak & Avocado Tacos paired with our Strawberry Cha-Cha Juice.
This dish is based on creating a fresh, quick and easy recipe to be enjoyed at home together for Fathers Day.
- 1 orange halved
- 1 lime halved
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ancho powder
- 4 thin hanger steak
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaf
- ¼ cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- ½ teaspoon of vegetables oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 12 warm tortilla (corn if possible ) otherwise flour
- 1 avocado thinly sliced.
- Combine half of the orange and half of the lime juice in a large bowl.
- Then add the ground coriander and the ancho pepper powder
- Add the steak to the marinade and let them stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot, combine the remaining juices of lime and orange with sugar and apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoon of water.
- Bring it to a simmer and let it simmer for ½ minute. Then add the slice onions and let it rest at room temperature, tossing occasionally.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet until hot, add the steak, previously removed from marination and sear for 30 sec on each side to desired wellness.
- Remove steak from skillet and sprinkle with salt
- Allow the steak to rest for two minutes prior to slicing into thin slices.
- Warm the tortilla and start to assemble the tacos with thin slices of steak, pickled onions, sliced avocado and drizzle with sour cream and fresh coriander leaf.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Follow us Facebook for daily inspiration
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos tips
Rich Life Strategist and Health Advocate Anita Heidema has always had juicing with every dinner as a child. Anita’s mother would create for health reason to make sure the family would always have their proper nutrition throughout the day. Now the chef team has teamed up to bring juicing to your home with a combination of flavours as well with Dario’s chef experience.
First release of the juice pairing came last year as Anita was creating her juicing series for health, immune boosting, weight loss metabolic and later entertaining series. Anita herself was looking at losing extra pounds. She researched and experimented with various combinations and boosters. “It makes sense and the combinations of flavours with food is an ultimate experience in addition to the series we offer”. As foodies out there try the experience is has been taking off. Many will still do the wine pairing but will experience the juice experience as well with meals and juice series for health .
If you are new to juicing, then you should check out the video on what different types of juicing there is out there and how you want to create juice. Subscribe as more material comes available.
Bonus Immune Booster Juice recipe.