Meal & Food Planning for a Healthy Lifestyle
Tips to plan your meals for the week to create those positive habits for life.
You always have good intentions. Intentions to eat healthy and keep on track with your health.
Well research say that many foods have triggers similar to many powerful drugs out there. This is making it more and more difficult for you to keep from some of those foods that are not necessarily as good for your for your body as they are for your taste buds. You can beat the bad food habits.
Slow. Easy. Consistent. Wins the race…….
- You need to change your mindset and your habits to have true success in a healthy lifestyle change to optimum health.
- You need to learn new recipes that will be healthier for you and cook more. Even if it is a few to start.
- You need to find healthy snacks for those times you are hungry, so you won’t cheat. Have them handy in your briefcase or purse for those times you are hungry.
- You need to get in the habit of carrying a water bottle with you, so you keep hydrated with healthy drinks throughout the day.
- You need to make larger quantities of those healthy foods you like so you have leftovers you can freeze for later on those days you really are stuck and don’t want to cook. Beats failing and ordering chemically filled take out.
- You need to find ways to get your nutrition in a day that is easier. I find juicing really works for us and always do with every meal so that it has our full nutrition (of course our recipes are paired for flavour as well). Take a look at our juicing recipes we have on PassionIsCooking that pair with meals to make it easier.
Bonus- JUICING TIPS VIDEO
- You need to start and be consistent. Maybe a few small changes are best and then get more advanced with meal planning for the week to make sure you keep up to your health goals for yourself and/or your family.
Follow for more advice and tips on how to keep on track and be successful in your new healthy lifestyle.
See our video on Passion Is Cooking Lifestyle Tv that will explain more.
Explore your Passion for Life
Anita & Dario
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal.
To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them and you.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Our International Dinner Club is for you travel gourmet food, wine, juicing lovers. Sign up and you get to experience a different country gourmet package of recipes and tips every month sent to your inbox to create with your friends. Your own dinner club with close friends to share and take out the guess work.
Open yourself up to new experience and fun.
Great for reconnecting with friends on a regular bases or as a pre travel adventure.
by Anita Heidema & Dario Tomaselli