This dish is inspired by the childhood memories of making simple pizza with nonna. Connecting, fun, laugh and great flavors.
We are going to make a pizza Bianca with pears goat cheese and smoked provola and the classical Margherita.
Take time to plan your week by setting aside cook together time and plan the meal in advance for simplicity and easy when cooking together.
- 1 – cup warm water
- 1 -teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 -teaspoon sugar
- 2 -cups all purpose flour
- 1 -tea-spoon salt
- 3 -pcs mozzarella di buffalo
- 1 -bartlett pear
- 1 -teaspoon honey
- ½ chili (seeds removed) sliced
- 1 – pcs-smoked scamorza cheese
- 1 – sprig chopped rosemary
- 1 – cup tomatoes puree
- 1 – clove of garlic finely sliced
- 1 – sprig fresh basil
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- In a bowl, combine the water, yeast and sugar. Let stand until the mixture foam on top.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt and the yeast mixture and knead it until making a soft ball forms.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it for few minutes on a floured surface.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean cloth. Let the dough rise for 30 minutes in a warm place .Cut the dough in half.
- Roil each dough in 9 inch thin crust.
- For the pear pizza drizzle olive oil on the dough sprinkle with grated smoked scamorza, shaved the pear in very thin slices, sprinkle with the rosemary and the chili and bake in a preheated oven at 450 °F on top of a hot stone.
- Pizza will be ready when the crust and the bottom is golden and crispy. Just before serving drizzle honey , salt and pepper.
- For the margherita, spread a light layer of tomato sauce made with the tomato puree, garlic slices, half of the basil, olive oil salt and pepper and dried oregano (make sure the tomato base sauce is not cook as it will cook in the oven).
- Add the sliced mozzarella on top of the layer of tomato sauce and bake at 450 °F.
- Remove pizza from the oven add fresh basil leaves and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Passion Pizza Recipe paired with our Pineapple Explosion Juice.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..