This dish is inspired by the childhood memories of making simple pizza with nonna. Connecting, fun, laugh and great flavors.
We are going to make a pizza Bianca with pears goat cheese and smoked provola and the classical Margherita.
Take time to plan your week by setting aside cook together time and plan the meal in advance for simplicity and easy when cooking together.
- 1 – cup warm water
- 1 -teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 -teaspoon sugar
- 2 -cups all purpose flour
- 1 -tea-spoon salt
- 3 -pcs mozzarella di buffalo
- 1 -bartlett pear
- 1 -teaspoon honey
- ½ chili (seeds removed) sliced
- 1 – pcs-smoked scamorza cheese
- 1 – sprig chopped rosemary
- 1 – cup tomatoes puree
- 1 – clove of garlic finely sliced
- 1 – sprig fresh basil
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- In a bowl, combine the water, yeast and sugar. Let stand until the mixture foam on top.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt and the yeast mixture and knead it until making a soft ball forms.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it for few minutes on a floured surface.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean cloth. Let the dough rise for 30 minutes in a warm place .Cut the dough in half.
- Roil each dough in 9 inch thin crust.
- For the pear pizza drizzle olive oil on the dough sprinkle with grated smoked scamorza, shaved the pear in very thin slices, sprinkle with the rosemary and the chili and bake in a preheated oven at 450 °F on top of a hot stone.
- Pizza will be ready when the crust and the bottom is golden and crispy. Just before serving drizzle honey , salt and pepper.
- For the margherita, spread a light layer of tomato sauce made with the tomato puree, garlic slices, half of the basil, olive oil salt and pepper and dried oregano (make sure the tomato base sauce is not cook as it will cook in the oven).
- Add the sliced mozzarella on top of the layer of tomato sauce and bake at 450 °F.
- Remove pizza from the oven add fresh basil leaves and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Passion Pizza Recipe paired with our Pineapple Explosion Juice.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Follow us Facebook for daily inspiration
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos tips
Rich Life Strategist and Health Advocate Anita Heidema has always had juicing with every dinner as a child. Anita’s mother would create for health reason to make sure the family would always have their proper nutrition throughout the day. Now the chef team has teamed up to bring juicing to your home with a combination of flavours as well with Dario’s chef experience.
First release of the juice pairing came last year as Anita was creating her juicing series for health, immune boosting, weight loss metabolic and later entertaining series. Anita herself was looking at losing extra pounds. She researched and experimented with various combinations and boosters. “It makes sense and the combinations of flavours with food is an ultimate experience in addition to the series we offer”. As foodies out there try the experience is has been taking off. Many will still do the wine pairing but will experience the juice experience as well with meals and juice series for health .
If you are new to juicing, then you should check out the video on what different types of juicing there is out there and how you want to create juice. Subscribe as more material comes available.
Bonus Immune Booster Juice recipe.