Passionate Summer Gazpacho
This dish is based on creating a wonderful and fresh summer soup by using fresh ingredients from your garden
- 150 gr of red onions
- 1.5 kg vine ripe tomatoes very ripe
- 6 gr garlic cloves
- 800 gr red peppers
- 400 gr (1) cucumber
- 20 gr fresh basil leaves
- 25 ml red wine vinegar
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 gr crusty bread crust removed
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Socked the bread with red wine vinegar.
- Peel cucumber and peppers, removing seeds
- Roughly chopped all the vegetables, marinade in salt pepper and vinegar soaked bread for approximately 8 hours.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Season with more vinegar and cayenne and emulsify with the olive oil.
Make sure prior of serving the gazpacho is removed from the fridge at list 20 minutes prior of serving.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..