- 150 grams red onions
- 1/5 kg vine ripe tomatoes, very ripe
- 6 grams garlic cloves
- 800 grams red peppers
- 400 grams (1) cucumber
- 20 grams fresh basil leaves
- 25 ml red wine vinegar
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 grams crusty bread, crust removed
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Soak the bread with red wine vinegar.
- Peel cucumber and peppers, removing seeds.
- Roughly chop all the vegetables. Marinate in salt, pepper, and vinegar-soaked bread for approximately 8 hours.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Season with more vinegar and cayenne and emulsify with the olive oil.
- Note: Make sure prior to serving, the gazpacho is removed from the fridge at list 20 minutes prior of serving.