Do you miss travelling and exploring new places and foods?
Are you feeling restricted and confined 24/7?
Looking for a fun and safe way to connect with your friends and family with a special event?
Why not join the International Dinner Club Membership and experience travel, culture and mouth-watering foods in the comfort of your own home and/or virtually with your friends?
“A tavola non si invecchia mai”
At the table you never grow old
When you join the International Dinner Club you receive a themed dinner-party pack each month featuring a different country. BONUS: you also automatically become a member of our Food Life club and gain access to exclusive offers on products and learning. You will also receive exclusive discounts and priority to our annual culinary retreats.
“No endless hours of searching online for recipes to make for a large-group dinner. The package you receive is easy with exciting new recipes each month you share with your foodie group. It’s so much fun to make the food and use with the drink pairing and travel info to chat about.” ~Maria & Joe
“We have so much fun doing the International Dinner Club with our friends every month and it keeps us consistent for getting together. We always look forward to the next one.” ~Heather
“During COVID19 we were still able to keep the group going via zoom. The recipes could be adjusted to who was in the house and we had online dinner parties with those who couldn’t be with us in person. Creative experience”
~Sam & Lisa
As Seen On
“The IDC will re-ignite your excitement for creative potential in your kitchen, your relationships, your travel plans and your life. Culinary recipes prepared by World-Renowned Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich-Life Strategist Anita Heidema.”
The International Dinner Club is a monthly or single-purchase program that creates an easy and customized experience for you to duplicate in your home.
- Hosting a dinner party can be time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be with the International Dinner Club.
- Monthly subscription so that you set a reccurring time to ensure consistency.
- Hours of searching recipes and preparing all the dishes can be daunting. Share in the work and cook together in a fun way with the IDC.
- Creating a memorable, fun and enjoyable experience is achievable with the International Dinner Club (IDC).
- Here’s your chance to reconnect with friends, family and your passion for cooking from the safety of your own home while exploring food and travel.
- The IDC will wet your appetite, expand your culinary comfort zone and renew your appreciation for the time-honoured practice of preparing and sharing meals together.
- Featuring a step-by-step guide to hosting a dinner party with an international flare, your focus can be on what matters most: celebrating with your friends and creating precious memories.
- When you receive an exclusive, one-of-a-kind menu with five incredible courses, you’ll be able to enjoy the experience curated from different regions or countries all around the world.
- With suggested wine or fresh juice pairings and topics of conversation from the selected country or region, you and your guests will be able to focus on the passion of cooking, learning, relationships, travel and lifestyle.
How It Works
International Dinner Club is a truly unique experience.
Each month, a custom menu for a five-course cdinner is delivered to your inbox focusing on a specific region or country in the world.
Along with the custom menu, members will receive suggestions for wine & juice pairings and exciting fun facts about that months’ selected region or country.
All that’s left to do is invite friends (either in-person or virtually), and cook up your masterpiece. Gather around the table (or computer) for food, friends, fun, and great conversation.
- On the 1st of every month, you will receive a five-course custom menu inspired by a fascinating country or region along with wine pairings and facts about the selected region.
- Pick a recurring monthly date for your International Dinner Club gathering and invite your friends to join in the cooking!
- Assign parts of the five-course custom recipe to individuals or couples in the group. Each duo shops for and prepares one course (or brings the ingredients to all share in the cooking at the gathering).
- Pour the wine and enjoy the culinary adventure of the day. Our chef-designed menus are easy-to-follow and will have you impressing yourself with your own cooking!
- Take pictures and don’t forget to share on Instagram and Facebook for a chance to win monthly prizes. Make sure to include the hashtag #PICDIN.
- Join our private Facebook group to share and learn dietary substitutions that have worked in the past. Fun cooking community.
Individual Country Experience (button for each bottom of page) $49.97
Meet Chef Dario & Anita
We found a second change for love with eachother through food. We share with you the importance we found when you cook and eat together. We started with a romantic dinner Dario prepared for Anita that we ended up cooking and eating together and the rest is history. Passion Is Cooking started in a castle in Italy when we realized the importance of food, cooking and a rich life…. Yes we are a couple 🙂
Food, cooking and travel has connected us and we love to share with the International Dinner Club… Chef Dario & Anita
How to Order
Subscribe now and receive your monthly themed dinner via email inspired by the following countries:
October 2020 – Mexico November 2020 – Italy December 2020- France
January 2021- Spain February 2021 – Peru March 2021 – Japan April 2021- Portugal
May 2021 – Holland June 2021 – Italy2
July 2021 – Canada August 2021- Greece September 2021 – Mexico October 2021 – Italy3
November 2021 – Argentina December 2021- Germany
Check out this month’s destination in the International Dinner Club: Mexico!
OR Choose your favourite country and purchase the package individually delivered via email. Click the link below to order your individual country. Price: $49.97.
This year we decided to get together with friends more. We started at our house first and then worked down the group, so it was easy. The subscription is making sure we make the time and book in advance, so we don’t cancel and get back to those bad habits. Also try different food we might not have tried. First it was a bit intimidating as we don’t cook much but then once we started will always do and love it. Incredible experience. We are going to Spain next month and get to have a mini trip before we go.
There are so many options with the International Dinner Club. The recipes are so unique and delicious. The wine and juice (yes juice) pairing are bang on. We travel, eat and cook a lot and really enjoy the community and fun we have with our group of 10 people we call “The Travelling Foodies” woohoo. We are planning our next trip to Italy and join Chef Dario & Anita in Tuscany and meet them live.
Tom & Linda
The International Dinner Club is so much fun. Our friends get together every month and look forward to it. The IDC makes it easy with recipes and always learn new things on the country of the month. We set the table for the theme all fancy and enjoy each other as couples.
Sarah & Mike Fullerton
Recipes are easy to make and adds excitement once a month to our family meals. Like experience a county in our home and so delicious. We don’t get to travel much and our way to get a travel experience.
Randy & Fam-jam