- 250 ml Spinach(Vit K, A, B2, B6, E, C, B1, manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, protein and choline)
- 1 frozen Banana cubed (Vit. B6, C, Potassium, Protein, folate, magnesium and manganese)
- 125 ml Kale (Vit. K, C, B2, B6, B1, E, B3, Folate, Omega, Phorsphorus, Calcium, and Fiber)
- 3 Sprigs of Parsley( Vit. E, B6, A, C, K, protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Zinc, fiber, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese)
- 3 Sprigs Cilantro (Vit. C, E, K, B6, Thiamin, Zinc, Niacin, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium,Potassium, Phorsphorus, Manganese)
- 1/4 Cucumber (Vit. K)
- 1/2 apple
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 1 thumb size piece of Ginger (anti inflammatory, improves indigestion, energizing)
- Top with 500ML Coconut water or to desired consistency.
- Mix all together in a blender juicer. We have had much success with the Nutribullet or Vitamix.