Pulled Salmon & Avocado Tacos
with Hill Street Lager
This dish is base on creating a wonderful and fresh quick and easy recipe to enjoyed at home with family and friends.
- 1 orange halved
- 1 lime halved
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1teaspoon ancho powder
- 4 80 gr pieces of salmon
- 3 tablespoon Hill Street lager
- 2 table spoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1-cup fresh cilantro leaf
- ¼ cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- ½ teaspoon of vegetables oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 12 warm tortilla (corn if possible) otherwise flour
- 1 Avocado thinly sliced.
- 1 peace of cedar plank socked in water overnight.
- Combined half of the orange and half of the lime juice, maple syrup and the beer into a large bowl
- Add the ground coriander the ancho pepper powder.
- Add the salmon to the marination and let them stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot combined the remaining juices of lime and orange with sugar and apple cider vinegar and 2-table spoon of water.
- Bring it to a simmer and let it simmer for ½ minute, add the slice onions and let it rest a room temperature, tossing occasionally.
- Heat the barbecue until reaching 380 degrees F., add the salmon previously remove from marination and cooked over the cedar plank for 15 minute
- Remove salmon from the barbecue and sprinkled with salt
- Allow the salmon to rest for two minutes prior to flake with a fork.
- Warm the tortilla and start to assemble the tacos with the flake pieces of Salmon, pickle onions, slice avocado and drizzle with sour cream and fresh coriander leaf.
- Buon appetito!
Pulled Salmon & Avocado Tacos with Hill Street Lager Recipe is paired with our Strawberry Cha-Cha Juice or Hill Street lager non alcoholic beer.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Follow us Facebook for daily inspiration
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos tips
Rich Life Strategist and Health Advocate Anita Heidema has always had juicing with every dinner as a child. Anita’s mother would create for health reason to make sure the family would always have their proper nutrition throughout the day. Now the chef team has teamed up to bring juicing to your home with a combination of flavours as well with Dario’s chef experience.
First release of the juice pairing came last year as Anita was creating her juicing series for health, immune boosting, weight loss metabolic and later entertaining series. Anita herself was looking at losing extra pounds. She researched and experimented with various combinations and boosters. “It makes sense and the combinations of flavours with food is an ultimate experience in addition to the series we offer”. As foodies out there try the experience is has been taking off. Many will still do the wine pairing but will experience the juice experience as well with meals and juice series for health .
If you are new to juicing, then you should check out the video on what different types of juicing there is out there and how you want to create juice. Subscribe as more material comes available.
Bonus Immune Booster Juice recipe.