Pulled Salmon & Avocado Tacos
with Hill Street Lager
This dish is base on creating a wonderful and fresh quick and easy recipe to enjoyed at home with family and friends.
- 1 orange halved
- 1 lime halved
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1teaspoon ancho powder
- 4 80 gr pieces of salmon
- 3 tablespoon Hill Street lager
- 2 table spoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1-cup fresh cilantro leaf
- ¼ cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- ½ teaspoon of vegetables oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 12 warm tortilla (corn if possible) otherwise flour
- 1 Avocado thinly sliced.
- 1 peace of cedar plank socked in water overnight.
- Combined half of the orange and half of the lime juice, maple syrup and the beer into a large bowl
- Add the ground coriander the ancho pepper powder.
- Add the salmon to the marination and let them stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot combined the remaining juices of lime and orange with sugar and apple cider vinegar and 2-table spoon of water.
- Bring it to a simmer and let it simmer for ½ minute, add the slice onions and let it rest a room temperature, tossing occasionally.
- Heat the barbecue until reaching 380 degrees F., add the salmon previously remove from marination and cooked over the cedar plank for 15 minute
- Remove salmon from the barbecue and sprinkled with salt
- Allow the salmon to rest for two minutes prior to flake with a fork.
- Warm the tortilla and start to assemble the tacos with the flake pieces of Salmon, pickle onions, slice avocado and drizzle with sour cream and fresh coriander leaf.
- Buon appetito!
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..