- Food processor
- 1 Medium Beet
- 425.24 grams Cooked Chickpeas
- 1 Lemon Zest and Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Chopped
- 30 ml Tahini
- 125 ml Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- ½ bunch Coriander leaf and stems
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Wrap the beet in aluminum foil and bake in a 375 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until beet is tender.
- Once the beet is cooked, cool them. Peel the beet and cut into quarter and place into a food processor and blend.
- Add remaining ingredients except coriander leaves and olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the olive oil as the hummus is mixing.
- Remove from the food processor add tear leaves of Coriander and adjust seasoning by adding lemon juice, salt or pepper if needed.