Red Beet Hummus
- 1 medium Beet
- 1 can cook chickpeas
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 large tablespoon (30 gr) Tahini
- ¼ cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ bunch coriander leaf and stems properly washed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wrap the beet in aluminum foil and bake in a 375 degrees oven for 45 minutes or until beet is tender.
- Once the beet is cooked, cool them. Peel the beet and cut into quarter and place into a food processor and blend.
- Add remaining ingredients except coriander leaves and olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the olive oil as the hummus is mixing.
- Remove from the food processor add tear leaves of Coriander and adjust seasoning by adding lemon juice, salt or pepper if needed.
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..