- 1 piece of medium size spaghetti squash
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 15 ml butter
- 50 grams goat cheese
- 250 ml grated parmigiano reggiano
- 500 ml baby spinach, sliced
- 125 ml baby kale, sliced
- 45 ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and set in a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Season the squash with salt and pepper, 1 sliced garlic clove and the butter, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the oven and separate the spaghetti fibers from the shell and put in a separate bowl, keep the squash shell aside.
- Add the sliced spinach, kale, finely chopped garlic clove into the bowl with the spaghetti squash threads.
- Season with grated parmigiano reggiano, goat cheese, salt and pepper and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Add the season spaghetti squash back into the squash shell, sprinkle with remaining parmigiano and bake it at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Serve it at the table family style and enjoy.
- Buon Appetito.