Zucchini Spaghetti al Pomodoro Classico
This dish is inspired by the simplicity of a fresh classical tomato sauce pair with crunchy zucchini spaghetti treads. This is a great dish for someone who has a gluten intolerance or vegetarian.
- 3 green zucchini
- 1 ½ cup passata di pomodoro (tomato puree)
- 1 clove of garlic (green center removed)
- 10 gram of white onion finally diced
- 4 leaf of fresh basil
- 2-table spoon freshly grated parmigiano reggiano.
- 3 table spoon extra virgin olive oil
- Using a spaghetti tool cut the washed zucchini into threads
- In a medium size skillet add olive oil at medium heat, add the whole garlic and roasted gently until soft and golden.
- Remove garlic from skillet and set aside, add the finely diced onions and cook until translucent.
- As the onions become translucent, add our passata di pomodoro and cook at medium low temperature for about 10 minutes.
- As the tomato sauce is ready adjust with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pan from the stove , add the zucchini spaghetti and allow them to soften into the warm sauce.
- Tossed the zucchini noodles with the sauce drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and parmigiano reggiano.
- Adjust the seasoning if needed break with your hand the fresh basil leaves and serve.
- Buon appetito.
Appreciate you coming over and getting the details for our Zucchini Spaghetti al Pomodoro Classico paired with our Popeyes Heaven Juice or a California Sauvignon Blanc.
“Share & Share” — “Appreciate you sharing our recipe below”
Explore your passion for life
Chef Dario Tomaselli and Rich Life Strategist Anita Heidema share a common goal. To live the rest of their days passionately in all ways important to them.
Follow their journey and learn more…..
Follow us Facebook for daily inspiration
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for videos tips
Rich Life Strategist and Health Advocate Anita Heidema has always had juicing with every dinner as a child. Anita’s mother would create for health reason to make sure the family would always have their proper nutrition throughout the day. Now the chef team has teamed up to bring juicing to your home with a combination of flavours as well with Dario’s chef experience.
First release of the juice pairing came last year as Anita was creating her juicing series for health, immune boosting, weight loss metabolic and later entertaining series. Anita herself was looking at losing extra pounds. She researched and experimented with various combinations and boosters. “It makes sense and the combinations of flavours with food is an ultimate experience in addition to the series we offer”. As foodies out there try the experience is has been taking off. Many will still do the wine pairing but will experience the juice experience as well with meals and juice series for health .
If you are new to juicing, then you should check out the video on what different types of juicing there is out there and how you want to create juice. Subscribe as more material comes available.
Bonus Immune Booster Juice recipe.